Discover a Panoramic Perspective
The Loewen LiftSlide complements other product line in terms of profiles, interior vertical grain Douglas Fir finish and exterior metal clad colors. Created with the highest level of quality, the LiftSlide is an excellent companion product for Loewen projects offering consistent appearance, function and quality.
The Loewen LiftSlide allows expansive glass panels to roll smoothly and easily during operation. This not only provides a panoramic view, it extends the living space of your home.
The doors glide easily on almost-unnoticeable stainless steel "Barely There"™ tracks. With the touch of a hand, the LiftSlide mechanism effortlessly carries glass panels weighing up to 850 pounds. The track protrudes 3/16" above the finished floor so your interiors and exterior finishes flow seamlessly. For more inclement environments, a raised threshold is available for additional protection.
LiftSlide rails and stiles are comprised of three various constructions; all wood, all aluminum, and an aluminum/wood hybrid. The high structural integrity and raised threshold option allows LiftSlides to be located in areas of exposure where homeowners want a broad view–mountain, hillside, coastline, or lakefront vistas with minimal siteline interference.
The LiftSlide can be manufactured in straight, radius, serpentine, corner and angled configurations. While the LiftSlide is a unique entryway product, it is fully compatible with the Loewen product portfolio.
- Straight, corner, and angled configurations
- LiftSlide door systems are available up to 40 feet wide and 14 feet tall and can be combined with straight segments to create brilliant spaces in various shapes
- Up to 70 square feet of glass in any one panel
- Panels roll smoothly and easily when opening and closing (including 850 pound panels)
- Four-inch aluminum/wood hybrid door stiles that won’t twist or warp
- Standard drainage track that protrudes 3/16” above the finished floor
- Optional raised threshold for inclement weather climates