Expand Your Horizons
No other hinged door can capture as expansive a view as a Loewen Terrace door, thanks to our large glass areas and sturdy all wood construction.
We offer you two styles to choose from: Traditional and French. Traditional Terrace doors hinge in the middle so that one panel is fixed and the other operates. By contrast, French Terrace doors are hinged on the outside to allow both doors to operate from the middle. Outswing versions of both styles are available as options.
- Doweled stile and rail sash for rugged dependability
- Available fixed or operable
- Ideal for high traffic areas
- Inswing or outswing versions available
- Low profile sill available
- Natural Douglas Fir interior (non visible finger joints)
- Frame construction designed 4 9/16” (116 mm) jamb
- 4 mm Low E2 insulated tempered glazing
- Multi-point locking hardware, complete with brass handle set, escutcheon and dead bolt
- Extruded aluminum cladding in 9 Standard Palette colors, 27 Architectural Palette colors, primed wood or clear fir exterior
- Extensive weatherstripping system